Be recognized for your expertise
The MuleSoft certification program enables you to demonstrate your proficiency and showcase your achievement
Highlight your achievement
Include your certification badge on your LinkedIn profile page, email signature, and company directory
MuleSoft Certified Developer
The MCD - Integration and API Associate validates that a candidate understands and can apply and build upon the core concepts needed to work on MuleSoft projects with guidance and supervision. The candidate is able to:
- Design, build, test and debug, deploy, and manage basic APIs and integrations: moving from Anypoint Platform to Anypoint Studio and back.
- Use MuleSoft-hosted Anypoint Platform to take a basic API through the essential steps of its complete lifecycle: design, build, deploy, manage, and govern.
- Use Anypoint Studio to build, test and debug basic integrations and API implementations.
- Connect to a range of resources including databases, files, web services, SaaS applications, and JMS queues.
- Perform basic data transformations using DataWeave.
- Control message flow.
- Handle errors.
- Process batch records.
Available resources to prepare for the exam
- Instructor-led training proven to be the best way to learn
- Quickest way for those with tight project schedules to ramp up
- Extended to 5 days to better prepare students for the exam
- Includes a free voucher for the exam, a $250 value!
- Automatic enrollment in MuleSoft.U course
- 30+ hours of video
- All content available instantly
- No expiration
An exam preparation guide is available for download.
- Contains further information about the topics covered in the exam
- Details about the delivery modalities
- WebCam information
Other resources, available in MuleSoft.U
New! DIY exercises
- 14 do-it-yourself exercises
- Starting code and solutions provided
- Standalone: can be done in any order
New! Assessment questions
- 65 questions: 5 per Fundamentals module
- Similar difficulty level to the certification exam
- Some questions include flow and/or code screenshots
Information about the new proctored format is available in the knowledge base.
Exam Details: 60 multiple choice and multiple selection questions, closed book, proctored online or in testing centers, with a time limit of 100 minutes. It can be taken online from any computer with strongly reliable internet access, and a web-cam. Review instructions and requirements for online proctored exams here.
Retake Policy: You can register for this exam a maximum of 5 times, waiting 24 hours between each attempt. Your initial $250 attempt includes one coupon for 50% off your retake. Visit the Certification Help Center for more details.
The MCD - API Design Associate understands the core concepts of the RESTful API Modeling Language (RAML 1.0) and is proficient in designing RESTful APIs with MuleSoft solutions.
The exam is included with the instructor-led Anypoint Platform: API Design course. It can often be passed immediately after taking this course if you have the appropriate development background and have mastered the course materials.
The exam is 47 multiple choice questions, open book, unproctored, with a time limit of 90 minutes. It can be taken online from any computer with internet access.
The MCD - Integration Professional is proficient with real-world MuleSoft development and can develop complex projects on his/her own. He or she has taken all the MuleSoft courses and examinations, has extensive project experience, and has acquired a broad and relatively deep expertise in MuleSoft solutions and tools. MuleSoft clients place high value on developers who hold this prestigious certification as it indicates an ability to provide technical leadership on MuleSoft development projects.
Completion of the Anypoint Platform Development: Advanced course and/or studying documentation is not sufficient preparation for this exam; it also requires extensive development experience. Individuals with multiple months or years of MuleSoft project experience are encouraged to register.
The exam is 100 multiple choice questions, closed book, proctored, with a time limit of 120 minutes. It can be taken online from any computer with internet access and an external webcam or in a testing center.
Download the MCD - Integration Professional preparation guide.
MuleSoft Certified Architect
The MCA - Solution Design Specialist is able to make strategic decisions about designing enterprise integration solutions with Anypoint Platform.
This exam exclusively accompanies the instructor-led Anypoint Platform Architecture: Solution Design course.
The exam is 60 questions, open book, unproctored, with a time limit of 90 minutes. It can be taken online from any computer with internet access.