MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 MAINTENANCE
- 45 minutes
The MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect – Level 1 MAINTENANCE exam is a short maintenance exam for the MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 certification, and extends the certification validity for an additional two years from the date you pass the exam.
The MCIA – Level 1 MAINTENANCE exam validates that a MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 has maintained the knowledge and skills to be able to drive and be responsible for an organization’s Anypoint Platform implementation and the technical quality, governance (ensuring compliance), and operationalization of the integration solutions, and can work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to translate functional and non-functional requirements into integration interfaces and implementations. Certified candidates should be able to:
- Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation.
- Select the deployment approach and configuration of Anypoint Platform with any of the available deployment options (MuleSoft-hosted or customer-hosted control plane and runtime plane).
- Design Mule applications for any of the available deployment options of the Anypoint Platform runtime plane.
- Apply standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality.
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects.
Get a datasheet for the exam here.
To purchase and take this exam, you must have a current MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect – Level 1 certification.
- Format: Multiple-choice, closed book, proctored, online
- Length: 25 questions
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Pass score: 70%
- Language: English
You can take the exam a maximum of 2 times, with a 24-hour wait between attempts. After an unsuccessful second attempt, you can only take the full MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect – Level 1 exam.
If you have a current MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 (Mule 4) certification, you can purchase the exam with one of the following. Each includes one free retake.
- 0.25 Flexible Training Credit (FTC)
The certification expires two years from the date you pass the exam.
You can best prepare for the exam by reviewing the topics below and making sure that you have been actively using them in Mule 4 projects. If you need a review or refresher, the following resources are available to help you prepare:
- Instructor-led training: Anypoint Platform Architecture: Integration Solutions
- Recommended as the most effective and efficient method of preparation
- 5-day class
- Private, public, onsite, and online classes available
- Includes two free attempts for this exam
- Practice quiz
- 20+ multiple-choice questions of comparable difficulty to the questions on the exam
The exam validates that you can perform the following tasks.
Note: ARC: INT is the acronym for the Anypoint Platform Architecture: Integration Solutions course.