MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect - Level 1
- 2 hours
A MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect should be able to define and be responsible for an organization’s Anypoint Platform strategy. The MCPA – Level 1 exam validates that an architect has the required knowledge and skills to direct the emergence of an effective application network out of individual integration solutions following API-led connectivity across an organization using Anypoint Platform. Certified candidates should be able to:
- Optimize and shape the Anypoint Platform deployment in the specific organizational context, working with business, infrastructure, InfoSec, and other teams.
- Define how Anypoint Platform is used in conjunction with other tools and applications in the organization.
- Define the usage of Anypoint Platform and the corresponding organizational and process changes needed to help the platform be sustainable.
- Provide guidance and drive the creation of standards, reusable assets, and automation required for scale and multi-LoB adoption.
Get a datasheet for the exam here.
- Format: Multiple-choice, closed book, proctored
- Length: 58 questions
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Pass score: 70%
- Language: English
You can take the exam a maximum of 5 times, with a 24-hour wait between each attempt.
You can purchase the exam with one of the following. Each includes one free retake.
- 1.5 Flexible Training Credits (FTC)
Additional retakes (i.e. attempts 3 to 5) are $250 or 1 FTC and do not come with a free retake.
Two free exam attempts are also included with the purchase of the instructor-led Anypoint Platform Architecture: Application Networks course.
The certification expires two years from the date you pass the exam.
You can best prepare for the exam by taking the instructor-led Anypoint Platform Architecture: Application Networks course. Candidates should be familiar with all of the content in the course and be able to apply the concepts.
The following resources are available to help you prepare:
- Instructor-led training: Anypoint Platform Architecture: Application Networks
- Recommended as the most effective and efficient method of preparation
- 3-day class
- Private, public, onsite, and online classes available
- Includes two free attempts for this exam
- Practice quiz
- 20+ multiple-choice questions of comparable difficulty to the questions on the exam
The exam validates that the candidate can perform the following tasks.
Note: ARC: NET is the acronym for the Anypoint Platform Architecture: Application Networks course.