MuleSoft Certified Integration Associate
- 1 hour 30 minutes
A MuleSoft Certified Integration Associate credential holder should be able to work as an informed member of a MuleSoft project team, with knowledge of core integration and API-led connectivity terminology and concepts. Certified candidates should be able to:
- Identify the roles and responsibilities, and lifecycle phases of a typical integration project.
- Recognize and interpret essential integration concepts and terminology used by MuleSoft architects and developers
- Recognize common integration problems, deconstruct them into their fundamental integration use cases, and identify the appropriate technologies to solve them.
- Explain the common technical complexities that are central in integration development.
- Describe the components and benefits of Anypoint Platform for system integration and API management.
Get a datasheet for the exam here.
- Format: Multiple-choice, closed book, proctored, online
- Length: 40 questions
- Duration: 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Pass score: 70%
- Language: English
You can take the exam a maximum of 5 times, with a 24-hour wait between each attempt.
You can purchase the exam for $125. This includes one free retake. Additional retakes (i.e. attempts 3 to 5) are 50% off and do not come with a free retake.
The certification expires two years from the date you pass the exam. To extend the certification validity after this date, you can take the exam again.
You can best prepare for the exam by reviewing the exam topics, taking the trailmix, and taking the practice exam:
- Salesforce Trailhead Trailmix: Prepare for your MuleSoft Certified Integration Associate Credential
- Includes links to Trailhead modules, documentation, whitepapers, and blog posts
- Practice exam
- Same format, length, and duration as the certification exam
- Questions are the same style and degree of difficulty as the exam
Note: A new MuleSoft training course supporting this exam will be available at the beginning of 2023.
The exam validates that you can perform the following tasks.