MuleSoft Certified Developer - Integration Professional (Mule 3)
- 2 hours
Note: On June 30, 2022, this certification exam was retired. Existing certifications remain valid for their full 2 years.
A MuleSoft Certified Developer – Integration Professional should have extensive, real-world MuleSoft development experience and be able to develop and provide technical leadership on complex Anypoint Platform integration projects. The MCD – Integration Professional (Mule 3) exam validates that a developer has the required knowledge and skills to:
- Create and configure flows, subflows, and flow processing strategies for reusability and performance.
- Select and use appropriate types of transformers and modules to persist data and write MEL expressions to access and modify messages.
- Write DataWeave expressions to transform data.
- Control message content, flow, and processing by selecting and implementing appropriate connectors, routers, scopes, and filters.
- Design and implement comprehensive error handling strategies for applications.
- Implement and consume REST and SOAP web services.
- Create and use custom Java components.
- Use JUnit and MUnit to test Mule applications.
- Configure and deploy Mule applications to CloudHub and/or single or clusters of customer-hosted Mule runtimes.
- Format: Multiple-choice, closed book, proctored, online
- Length: 100 questions
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Pass score: 80%
- Language: English
You can no longer purchase this exam.
The certification expires two years from the date you pass the exam.
You can best prepare for the exam by taking the instructor-led Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 3) and Anypoint Platform Development: Advanced (Mule 3) courses. You should also review and get experience with the exam topics, with at least 6 months of real-world MuleSoft development experience on various projects.
Note: This exam does not require a previous MCD - Integration and API Associate (Mule 3) certification, but it is highly recommended.
The exam validates that you can perform the following tasks.