MuleSoft Certified Developer - Integration Professional (Mule 3)
- 2 hours
A MuleSoft Certified Developer – Integration Professional should have extensive, real-world MuleSoft development experience and be able to develop and provide technical leadership on complex Anypoint Platform integration projects. The MCD – Integration Professional (Mule 3) exam validates that a developer has the required knowledge and skills to:
- Create and configure flows, subflows, and flow processing strategies for reusability and performance.
- Select and use appropriate types of transformers and modules to persist data and write MEL expressions to access and modify messages.
- Write DataWeave expressions to transform data.
- Control message content, flow, and processing by selecting and implementing appropriate connectors, routers, scopes, and filters.
- Design and implement comprehensive error handling strategies for applications.
- Implement and consume REST and SOAP web services.
- Create and use custom Java components.
- Use JUnit and MUnit to test Mule applications.
- Configure and deploy Mule applications to CloudHub and/or single or clusters of customer-hosted Mule runtimes.
Get a datasheet for the exam here.
- Format: Multiple-choice, closed book, proctored, online or at a testing center
- Length: 100 questions
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Pass score: 80%
- Language: English
You can take the exam a maximum of 5 times, with a 24-hour wait between each attempt.
You can purchase the exam with one of the following. Each includes one free retake.
- 1 Flexible Training Credit (FTC)
Additional retakes (i.e. attempts 3 to 5) are $125 or 0.5 FTC and do not come with a free retake.
The certification expires two years from the date you pass the exam.
You can best prepare for the exam by taking the instructor-led Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 3) and Anypoint Platform Development: Advanced (Mule 3) courses. You should also review and get experience with the exam topics, with at least 6 months of real-world MuleSoft development experience on various projects.
Note: This exam does not require a previous MCD - Integration and API Associate (Mule 3) certification, but it is highly recommended.
The exam validates that you can perform the following tasks.