MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 DELTA
- 75 minutes
Note: On June 30, 2022, this DELTA certification exam was retired. After this date, you must take the full MuleSoft Certified Developer – Level 1 exam to get MuleSoft Certified Developer – Level 1 certified.
A MuleSoft Certified Developer – Level 1 should be able to successfully work on basic Mule 4 projects with guidance and supervision. The MCD – Level 1 DELTA exam validates that a certified MuleSoft Certified Developer – Integration and API Associate (Mule 3) has the required knowledge and skills to design, build, test and debug, deploy, and manage basic Mule 4 APIs and integrations. Certified candidates should be able to:
- Use MuleSoft-hosted Anypoint Platform to take a basic API through all the steps of its lifecycle: design, build, deploy, manage, and govern.
- Use Anypoint Studio to build, test, and debug basic Mule 4 integrations and API implementations.
- Use Mule 4 connectors to connect to a range of resources including databases, files, web services, SaaS applications, and JMS queues.
- Perform basic data transformations using DataWeave 2.0.
- Use Mule 4 event processors to control event flow, handle errors, and process batch records.
To purchase and take this exam, you must have a current MuleSoft Certified Developer – Integration and API Associate (Mule 3) certification.
- Format: Multiple-choice, closed book, proctored, online
- Length: 35 questions
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Pass score: 70%
- Language: English
You can no longer purchase this exam.
The certification expires two years from the date you pass the exam. To extend the certification validity after this date, you can take the MuleSoft Certified Developer – Level 1 MAINTENANCE exam.
You can best prepare for the exam by leveraging the following resources:
- Instructor-led training: Anypoint Platform Development: Mule 4 for Mule 3 Users
- Recommended as the most effective and efficient method of preparation
- 3-day class
- Private, public, onsite, and online classes available
- Includes two attempts for this exam or the full MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 exam
- Self-study training: Anypoint Platform Development: Mule 4 for Mule 3 Users
- 30+ step-by-step exercises to teach you the basics
- All content available instantly for you to complete at your own pace
- Supported by the peer-to-peer MuleSoft training forum
- Successful completion of the course includes two MuleSoft-sponsored attempts for this exam or the full MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 exam
- Do-it-yourself exercises
- 10+ DIY exercises to get experience with and apply the knowledge required for the certification
- Starting code and solutions provided
- Can be completed in any order
- Practice exam
- Same format, length, and duration as the full MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 exam certification exam
- Questions are the same style and degree of difficulty as the exam
The exam validates that you can perform the following tasks.
Note: DEV:443 is the acronym for the Anypoint Platform Development: Mule 4 for Mule 3 Users course. DEV:DIY4 is the acronym for the MCD - Level 1 / Development Fundamentals DIY Exercises & Practice Exam materials.