MuleSoft Certified Hyperautomation Specialist
- 2 hours
A MuleSoft Certified Hyperautomation Specialist should be able to develop hyperautomation solutions across the Salesforce and MuleSoft products. Certified candidates should be able to:
- Design and implement solutions using best practices through all the lifecycle phases of a typical hyperautomation project.
- Design, deliver, and manage APIs to enable automated integrations in hyperautomation projects using the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Reuse hyperautomation components with Anypoint Exchange.
- Automate business processes in a hyperautomation project using MuleSoft Composer.
- Automate human tasks in a hyperautomation project using MuleSoft Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Deliver hyperautomation processes using Salesforce Flow.
- Coordinate comprehensive business processes in a hyperautomation project using Flow Orchestration.
Get a datasheet for the exam here.
- Format: Multiple-choice, closed book, proctored, online
- Length: 60 questions
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Pass score: 70%
- Language: English
You can take the exam a maximum of 5 times, with a 24-hour wait between each attempt.
You can purchase the exam for $200. This includes one free retake. Additional retakes (i.e. attempts 3 to 5) are 50% off and do not come with a free retake.
You can also get two exam attempts with the successful completion of the Salesforce Hyperautomation with MuleSoft course.
The certification expires two years from the date you pass the exam. To extend the certification validity after this date, you can take the exam again.
You can best prepare for the exam by taking the instructor-led courses and Trailhead Modules listed below. Candidates should be familiar with all of the content in the course and be able to apply the concepts in actual projects.
The following resources are available to help you prepare:
- Instructor-led training: Salesforce Hyperautomation with MuleSoft
- Recommended as the most effective and efficient method of preparation
- 5-day class
- Private, public, and onsite classes available
- Includes two attempts for this exam
- Salesforce Trailhead Trailmix: Prepare for Your Hyperautomation Specialist Credential
- A curated list of publicly available content
- Practice exam
- Same format, length, and duration as the certification exam
- Questions are the same style and degree of difficulty as the exam
The exam validates that you can perform the following tasks:
Each purchase includes one free retake of the exam.