Delivering Successful Business Outcomes with Catalyst
- 3 days
- Level 1
Registration for the self-paced course and exam
A self-paced version of this course and the associated certification exam is available for purchase for $300; it is not free. This price includes 90 days of access to the course from the date you enroll, and two attempts for the MuleSoft Certified Catalyst Specialist exam upon course completion.
This course teaches team members involved in MuleSoft projects or engagements the concepts and principles of Catalyst, MuleSoft's distinctive approach to delivery, and how to use them to realize business outcomes. It consists of interactive modules with real world scenarios, exercises and quizzes to apply and test knowledge, and a practice exam for the certification exam.
Many organizational initiatives fail to achieve their outcomes due to a lack of aligning around business outcomes, failure to balance short-term objectives against long-term goals, and projects taking too long to realize value. MuleSoft Services recognized these pitfalls through working with over 1,000 customers, and codified their best practices and approach to delivery. This distinctive approach to delivery, called Catalyst, helps ensure the successful delivery of IT projects and longevity of solutions delivered with MuleSoft technologies.
This course prepares students to take the MuleSoft Certified Catalyst Specialist exam. Upon successful completion of the course, students are automatically enrolled in the certification exam and receive two exam attempts.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Explain why MuleSoft created Catalyst; list its core concepts, principles, and components; and describe what value it provides to organizations.
- Leverage Catalyst Knowledge Hub to use playbooks and delivery approaches to assist with Catalyst engagements.
- Architect in a Catalyst context, to the principles of Catalyst.
- Address objections that might be raised when a Catalyst approach to integration is proposed.
- Create a success plan for an engagement that delivers business outcomes, measured by KPIs.
- Position and successfully implement a Center for Enablement (C4E).