Anypoint Platform Development: Advanced (Mule 3)
- 3 days
- Level 2
This course is for developers and architects interested in advancing their application development skills beyond those taught in the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 3) course.
Note: This is a Mule 3 course. For an advanced Mule 4 course, see the Anypoint Platform Development: Production-Ready Development Practices course.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Manage Mule project development with Maven.
- Achieve continuous integration and use test driven development with MUnit.
- Develop custom elements.
- Implement design patterns and tune application performance.
- Work with state.
- Secure communication with SSL.
- Experience developing Mule 3 applications as demonstrated by one of the following:
- Passing the MuleSoft Certified Developer - Integration and API Associate (Mule 3) exam
- Completion of the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 3) course
- Experience with Java or another object-oriented language
- Ability to navigate a command-line interface
- A solid understanding of essential Maven concepts Note: If you are new to Maven (a build automation tool), you need to learn Maven fundamentals BEFORE taking this course. Suggested tutorials include Apache Maven Tutorial, Maven in 5 Minutes, and Maven Getting Started Guide.
- A computer with:
- At least 8-16 GB RAM (16 highly recommended), 2GHz CPU, and 10GB available storage
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Internet access to ports 80 and 443 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- An Anypoint Platform account
- JDK 1.8
- Anypoint Studio 6.4 or later with embedded Mule 3.9 runtime
- Mule 3.9 standalone runtime
- Apache Maven 3.x
- A GitHub account
Get a detailed setup document here.