Anypoint Platform Development: API Design with RAML
- 2 days
- Level 1
This course is for API designers, developers, and architects who want to get hands-on experience creating well-designed, modular API definitions using RAML 1.0 and Anypoint Platform™.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Translate functional design requirements into API resources and methods.
- Use API Designer to create API specifications.
- Define API resources, methods, parameters, and responses using RAML.
- Model data in APIs using datatypes.
- Document and test APIs.
- Make APIs discoverable.
- Minimize repetition in APIs using resource types and traits.
- Modularize APIs using libraries, overlays, and extensions.
- Specify API security schemes.
- Enhance API responses using hypermedia.
- Version APIs.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
18 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Japanese course links can be found in the Summary section for the course, where available.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.