Anypoint Platform: API Design
- 2 days
- Level 1
This course is for API designers, developers, and architects who want to get hands-on experience creating well-designed, modular API definitions using RAML 1.0 and Anypoint Platform™.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Translate functional design requirements into API resources and methods.
- Use API Designer to create API specifications.
- Define API resources, methods, parameters, and responses using RAML.
- Model data in APIs using datatypes.
- Document and test APIs.
- Make APIs discoverable.
- Minimize repetition in APIs using resource types and traits.
- Modularize APIs using libraries, overlays, and extensions.
- Specify API security schemes.
- Enhance API responses using hypermedia.
- Version APIs.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
14 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.