Anypoint Platform Development: DataWeave (Mule 3)
- 2 days
- Level 1
This course is for developers interested in advancing their DataWeave 1.0 skills beyond those taught in the Anypoint Platform Development - Fundamentals (Mule 3) course.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
Note: For the Mule 4 / DataWeave 2.0 version of the course, go here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Write generalized and reusable transformations using functions, variables, and operators
- Build complex transformations from smaller testable steps
- Transform, combine, and reduce complex data structures which include nested arrays, objects, and arrays of objects
- Recursively apply formatting rules to every element of a nested schema
Mule 3 developers or architects who want to advance their DataWeave 1.0 skills so that they can build complex transformations
- Experience developing Mule 3 applications as demonstrated by one of the following:
- Passing the MuleSoft Certified Developer - Integration and API Associate (Mule 3) exam
- Completion of the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 3) course
- A basic knowledge of functional programming
- A computer with at least 8-16 GB available RAM (16 highly recommended), 2GHz CPU, and 10GB available storage
- Internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- JDK 1.8
- Anypoint Studio 6.4 or later with embedded Mule 3.9 runtime or later
- Postman REST client (or any other REST client application)
Get a detailed setup document here.