Anypoint Platform Development: DataWeave
- 2 days
- Level 1
Registration for the instructor-led course
MuleSoft expert-led courses have a new home. Visit Trailhead Academy to learn more and register.
This course is for developers interested in advancing their DataWeave skills beyond those taught in the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals course.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
Note: For the Mule 3 / DataWeave 1 version of the course, go here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Write generalized and reusable transformations using variables, functions, DataWeave modules.
- Use the DataWeave Playground to test and author DataWeave code.
- Build complex transformations from smaller testable steps.
- Build more robust and testable functions and expressions using strong typing, match operators, error handling, and logging.
- Create, transform, filter, combine, shuffle, select from, and reduce complex data structures that include nested arrays, objects, and arrays of objects.
- Recursively replace or format every element or a list of elements in a nested schema.
- Reduce arrays to other data structures or data types and calculate key performance indicators.
Mule 4 developers or architects who want to advance their DataWeave skills so that they can build complex transformations
- Experience developing Mule 4 applications as demonstrated by one of the following:
- Passing the MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4) exam
- Completion of the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 4) course
- Completion of the Anypoint Platform Development: Mule 4 for Mule 3 Users course
- A basic knowledge of functional programming
- A computer with at least 8-16 GB available RAM (16 highly recommended), 2GHz CPU, and 10GB available storage
- Internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- Anypoint Studio 7.12.0 or later with embedded Mule runtime
- Advanced REST Client (or any other REST client application)
Get a detailed setup document here.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.