Anypoint Platform Development: DataWeave (Mule 4)
- 2 days
- Level 1
This course is for developers interested in advancing their DataWeave 2.0 skills beyond those taught in the Anypoint Platform Development - Fundamentals (Mule 4) course.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
Note: For the Mule 3 / DataWeave 1.0 version of the course, go here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Write generalized and reusable transformations using variables, functions, DataWeave modules and mappings, and dynamic evaluation components.
- Build complex transformations from smaller testable steps.
- Build more robust and testable functions and expressions using strong typing, match operators, error handling, and logging.
- Create, transform, filter, combine, shuffle, select from, and reduce complex data structures that include nested arrays, objects, and arrays of objects.
- Recursively replace or format every element or a list of elements in a nested schema.
Mule 4 developers or architects who want to advance their DataWeave 2 skills so that they can build complex transformations
- Experience developing Mule 4 applications as demonstrated by one of the following:
- Passing the MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4) exam
- Completion of the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 4) course
- Completion of the Anypoint Platform Development: Mule 4 for Mule 3 Users course
- A computer with at least 8-16 GB available RAM (16 highly recommended), 2GHz CPU, and 10GB available storage
- Internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- Anypoint Studio 7.8.0 or later with embedded Mule 4.3 runtime
- Advanced REST Client (or any other REST client application)
- (Optional) If no internet access to ports 80 and 3306, OpenJDK 8 (not 11 or a later version)
Get a detailed setup document here.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
21 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Japanese course links can be found in the Summary section for the course, where available.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.