Anypoint Platform Development: DataWeave (Mule 4)
- 2 days
- Level 1
This course is for developers interested in advancing their DataWeave 2.0 skills beyond those taught in the Anypoint Platform Development - Fundamentals (Mule 4) course.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
Note: For the Mule 3 / DataWeave 1.0 version of the course, go here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Write generalized and reusable transformations using variables, functions, DataWeave modules and mappings, and dynamic evaluation components.
- Build complex transformations from smaller testable steps.
- Build more robust and testable functions and expressions using strong typing, match operators, error handling, and logging.
- Create, transform, filter, combine, shuffle, select from, and reduce complex data structures that include nested arrays, objects, and arrays of objects.
- Recursively replace or format every element or a list of elements in a nested schema.
Mule 4 developers or architects who want to advance their DataWeave 2.0 skills so that they can build complex transformations
- Experience developing Mule 4 applications as demonstrated by one of the following:
- Passing the MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4) exam
- Completion of the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 4) course
- Completion of the Anypoint Platform Development: Mule 4 for Mule 3 Users course
- A computer with at least 8-16 GB available RAM (16 highly recommended), 2GHz CPU, and 10GB available storage
- Internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- OpenJDK 8 (not 11 or a later version)
- Anypoint Studio 7.5.0 or later with embedded Mule 4.3 runtime
- Advanced REST Client (or any other REST client application)
Get a detailed setup document here.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
22 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.