ENDED Anypoint Platform: Flow Design
- 1 day
- Level 1
This course is for people that work with data and want to get hands-on experience using the web-based Anypoint Flow Designer to build integrations that connect systems quickly and easily.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to use Anypoint Flow Designer to:
- Build, debug, and deploy Mule applications.
- Retrieve data from databases, REST APIs, and SOAP APIs.
- Transform data using the DataWeave visual mapper.
- Control event flow and handle errors.
- Synchronize and transfer data to other systems.
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
- A computer with a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Unrestricted internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- An Anypoint Platform account
Get a detailed setup document here.
Learn material at your own pace, on your schedule.