Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 3)
- 3 days
- Self-paced (Free)
- Level 1
This course is for developers and architects who want to get hands-on experience using Anypoint Platform™ to build APIs and integrations. In the first part, students use Anypoint Platform discover, consume, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern APIs. In the second part, students focus on using Mule 3 and Anypoint Studio to build applications for use as API implementations and/or integrations.
The course prepares students to take the MuleSoft Certified Developer – Integration and API Associate exam. The instructor-led course includes two exam attempts.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
Note: For the Mule 4 version of the course, go here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Build an application network using API-led connectivity and Anypoint Platform.
- Use Anypoint Platform to discover, consume, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern APIs.
- Connect to databases, files, web services, SaaS applications, JMS queues, and more.
- Add application logic, handle errors, and transform data using DataWeave.
- Structure applications to facilitate development and deployment.
- Handle batch data processing.
- Experience with Java (preferred) or another object-oriented language
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
- A computer with:
- At least 8-16 GB RAM (16 highly recommended), 2GHz CPU, and 10GB available storage
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Internet access to ports 80, 3306, and 61616 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- An Anypoint Platform account
- JDK 1.8
- Anypoint Studio 6 with embedded Mule 3.9 runtime
- A Salesforce Developer account (not a standard account) and API Access token
- Postman REST client (or any other REST client application)
Get a detailed setup document here.