Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 4)
- 5 days
- Self-paced (Free)
- Level 1
This course is for developers and architects who want to get hands-on experience using Anypoint Platform™ to build APIs and integrations. In the first part, students use Anypoint Platform to discover, consume, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern APIs. In the second and third parts, students focus on using Mule 4 and Anypoint Studio to build applications for use as API implementations and integrations.
The course prepares students to take the MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4) exam. Upon successful completion of the course, students automatically receive two exam attempts.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
Note: For the Mule 3 version of the course, go here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Build an application network using API-led connectivity and Anypoint Platform.
- Use Anypoint Platform to discover, consume, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern APIs.
- Connect to databases, files, web services, SaaS applications, JMS queues, and more.
- Add application logic, handle errors, and transform data using DataWeave.
- Structure applications to facilitate development and deployment.
- Handle batch data processing.
- Experience with an object-oriented language
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
- A computer with:
- At least 8-16 GB RAM (16 highly recommended), 2GHz CPU, and 10GB available storage
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Internet access to ports 80 and 3306 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- An Anypoint Platform account
- Anypoint Studio 7.6.0 or later with embedded Mule 4.3 runtime
- A Salesforce Developer account (not a standard account) and API Access token
- Advanced REST Client (or any other REST client application)
- (Optional) If no internet access to ports 80 and 3306, OpenJDK 8 (not 11 or a later version)
Get a detailed setup document here.
Learn material at your own pace, on your schedule.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
48 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.