Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals
- 5 days
- Level 1
Registration for the instructor-led course
MuleSoft expert-led courses have a new home. Visit Trailhead Academy to learn more and register.
This course is for developers and architects who want to get hands-on experience using Anypoint Platform™ to build APIs and integrations. In the first part, students use Anypoint Platform to discover, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern APIs. In the second part, students focus on using Mule 4 and Anypoint Studio to build applications for use as API implementations and integrations.
The course prepares students to take the MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 exam. Upon successful completion of the course, students automatically receive two exam attempts.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Build an application network using API-led connectivity and Anypoint Platform.
- Use Anypoint Platform to discover, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern APIs.
- Connect to databases, files, web services, SaaS applications, JMS queues, and more.
- Add application logic, handle errors, and transform data using DataWeave.
- Structure applications to facilitate development and deployment.
- Handle batch data processing.
- Experience with an object-oriented language
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
- A computer with:
- At least 8-16 GB RAM (16 highly recommended), 2GHz CPU, and 10GB available storage
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Internet access to ports 80 and 3306 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- An Anypoint Platform account
- Anypoint Studio 7.15 or later with embedded Mule 4.4 runtime
- A Salesforce Developer account (not a standard account) and API Access token
- Advanced REST Client 16.0.1 or later (or any other REST client application)
Get a detailed setup document here.