Anypoint Platform Development: Mule 4 for Mule 3 Users
- 3 days
- Self-paced (Free)
- Level 1
This course is for experienced Mule 3 developers who want to quickly uplevel their skills to Mule 4. The course is hands-on and focuses on what’s new and/or different in Mule 4 and Studio 7.
The course prepares students to take the MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4) exam or the MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4) DELTA exam. Upon successful completion of the course, students automatically receive two exam attempts.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Build, configure, and debug Mule 4 applications using Anypoint Studio 7.
- Use and apply the new Mule 4 event model with the new reactive, self-tuning, streaming, and non-blocking Mule 4 runtime.
- Apply new Mule 4 connector operations and features anywhere in a flow and configure new Mule 4 connector listeners as flow triggers.
- Apply new DataWeave 2.0 code everywhere as the new Mule 4 expression language.
- Transform complex data schema using DataWeave 2.0.
- Use the new Mule 4 error handling framework and the new Try scope.
- Use the new Batch Job and Batch Aggregator scopes inline in flows.
Mule 3 users who have mastery of the content covered in the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 3) course
Experience developing Mule 3 applications as demonstrated by one of the following:
- Passing the MCD - Integration and API Associate (Mule 3) exam
- Completion of the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 3) course or equivalent knowledge
- Passing the MCD - Integration Professional (Mule 3) exam
- A computer with:
- At least 8-16 GB RAM (16 highly recommended), 2GHz CPU, and 10GB available storage
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Internet access to ports 80 and 3306 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- An Anypoint Platform account
- Anypoint Studio 7.11.0 or later with embedded Mule 4 runtime
- A Salesforce Developer account (not a standard account) and API Access token
- Advanced REST Client 16.0.1 or later (or any other REST client application)
Get a detailed setup document here.
Learn material at your own pace, on your schedule.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
8 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Japanese course links can be found in the Summary section for the course, where available.