Anypoint Platform Development: Mule 4 for Mule 3 Users
- 3 days
- Self-paced (Free)
- Level 1
This course is for experienced Mule 3 developers who want to quickly uplevel their skills to Mule 4. The course is hands-on and focuses on what’s new and/or different in Mule 4 and Studio 7.
The course prepares students to take the MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 exam. Upon successful completion of the course, students automatically receive two exam attempts.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Build Mule 4 applications using Anypoint Studio.
- Use Anypoint Studio to build & debug integrations and API implementations.
- Connect to databases, files, web services, SaaS apps, JMS queues, and more.
- Transform data using DataWeave 2, the transformation language.
- Add application logic and handle errors.
- Handle batch data processing.
- Migrate a Mule 3 application to Mule 4 using Mule Migration Assistant.
Mule 3 users who have mastery of the content covered in the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 3) course
Experience developing Mule 3 applications as demonstrated by the following:
- Completion of the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 3) course or equivalent knowledge
- A computer with:
- At least 8-16 GB RAM (16 highly recommended), 2GHz CPU, and 10GB available storage
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Internet access to ports 80 and 3306 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- An Anypoint Platform account
- Anypoint Studio 7.13 or later with embedded Mule 4 runtime
- A Salesforce Developer account (not a standard account) and API Access token
- Advanced REST Client 16.0.1 or later (or any other REST client application)
Get a detailed setup document here.
Learn material at your own pace, on your schedule.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
5 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Japanese course links can be found in the Summary section for the course, where available.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.