Anypoint Platform Development: Mule 4 for Mule 3 Users
- 3 days
- Self-paced (Free)
- Level 1
This course is for experienced Mule 3 developers who want to quickly uplevel their skills to Mule 4. The course is hands-on and focuses on what’s new and/or different in Mule 4 and Studio 7.
The course prepares students to take the MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 exam. Upon successful completion of the course, students automatically receive two exam attempts.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Build Mule 4 applications using Anypoint Studio.
- Use Anypoint Studio to build & debug integrations and API implementations.
- Connect to databases, files, web services, SaaS apps, JMS queues, and more.
- Transform data using DataWeave 2, the transformation language.
- Add application logic and handle errors.
- Handle batch data processing.
- Migrate a Mule 3 application to Mule 4 using Mule Migration Assistant.
Mule 3 users who have mastery of the content covered in the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 3) course
Experience developing Mule 3 applications as demonstrated by the following:
- Completion of the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 3) course or equivalent knowledge
- A computer with:
- At least 8-16 GB RAM (16 highly recommended), 2GHz CPU, and 10GB available storage
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Internet access to ports 80 and 3306 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- An Anypoint Platform account
- Anypoint Studio 7.14 or later with embedded Mule 4 runtime
- A Salesforce Developer account (not a standard account) and API Access token
- Advanced REST Client 16.0.1 or later (or any other REST client application)
Get a detailed setup document here.