Anypoint Platform Development: Mule 4 for Mule 3 Users
- 3 days
- Self-paced (Free)
- Level 1
This course is for experienced Mule 3 developers who want to quickly uplevel their skills to Mule 4. The course is hands-on and focuses on what’s new and/or different in Mule 4 and Studio 7.
The course prepares students to take the MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4) exam or the MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4) DELTA exam. Upon successful completion of the course, students automatically receive two exam attempts.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Build, configure, and debug Mule 4 applications using Anypoint Studio 7.
- Use and apply the new Mule 4 event model with the new reactive, self-tuning, streaming, and non-blocking Mule 4 runtime.
- Apply new Mule 4 connector operations and features anywhere in a flow and configure new Mule 4 connector listeners as flow triggers.
- Apply new DataWeave 2.0 code everywhere as the new Mule 4 expression language.
- Transform complex data schema using DataWeave 2.0.
- Use the new Mule 4 error handling framework and the new Try scope.
- Use the new Batch Job and Batch Aggregator scopes inline in flows.
Mule 3 users who have mastery of the content covered in the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 3) course
Experience developing Mule 3 applications as demonstrated by one of the following:
- Passing the MCD - Integration and API Associate (Mule 3) exam
- Completion of the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 3) course or equivalent knowledge
- Passing the MCD - Integration Professional (Mule 3) exam
- A computer with:
- At least 8-16 GB RAM (16 highly recommended), 2GHz CPU, and 10GB available storage
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Internet access to ports 80 and 3306 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- An Anypoint Platform account
- Anypoint Studio 7.6.0 or later with embedded Mule 4.3 runtime
- A Salesforce Developer account (not a standard account) and API Access token
- Advanced REST Client (or any other REST client application)
- (Optional) If no internet access to ports 80 and 3306, OpenJDK 8 (not 11 or a later version)
Get a detailed setup document here.
Learn material at your own pace, on your schedule.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
8 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.