Getting Started with Anypoint Platform (Mule 4)
- 2 days
- Self-paced (Free)
- Level 1
This introductory course is for anyone involved in an Anypoint Platform™ project who wants to get hands-on experience learning about the platform and how to use it to discover, consume, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern APIs. Students will not write any code in this course.
Note: This course is not for developers and architects who are going to take the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals course, which includes this content and more.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
Note: For the Mule 3 version of the course, go here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Describe the benefits of application networks and API-led connectivity.
- Use Anypoint Exchange as a central repository for the discovery and reuse of assets.
- Use Flow Designer to build integration apps that consume APIs from Exchange and transform data.
- Use API Designer to define APIs with RAML and make them discoverable by adding them to Exchange.
- Use Anypoint Studio to build APIs that connect to databases and transform data with DataWeave.
- Deploy API implementations to CloudHub.
- Use API Manager to create and deploy API proxies that govern access to APIs.
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, REST, and SOAP
- A computer with:
- At least 8-16 GB RAM (16 highly recommended), 2GHz CPU, and 10GB available storage
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Internet access to ports 80 and 3306 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- An Anypoint Platform account
- Anypoint Studio 7.11.0 or later with embedded Mule 4 runtime
- Advanced REST Client 16.0.1 or later (or any other REST client application)
Get a detailed setup document here.
Learn material at your own pace, on your schedule.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
7 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Japanese course links can be found in the Summary section for the course, where available.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.