Getting Started with Anypoint Platform
- 2 days
- Level 1
Registration for the instructor-led course
MuleSoft expert-led courses have a new home. Visit Trailhead Academy to learn more and register.
This introductory course is for anyone involved in an Anypoint Platform™ project who wants to get hands-on experience learning about the platform and how to use it to discover, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern APIs. Students will not write any code in this course.
Note: This course is not for developers and architects who are going to take the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals course, which includes this content and more.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
Note: For the Mule 3 version of the course, go here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Describe the benefits of application networks and API-led connectivity.
- Use Anypoint Exchange as a central repository for the discovery and reuse of assets.
- Use API Designer to define APIs with RAML and make them discoverable by adding them to Exchange.
- Use Anypoint Studio to build APIs that connect to databases and transform data with DataWeave.
- Deploy API implementations to CloudHub.
- Use API Manager to create and deploy API proxies that govern access to APIs.
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, REST, and SOAP
- A computer with:
- At least 8-16 GB RAM (16 highly recommended), 2GHz CPU, and 10GB available storage
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Internet access to ports 80 and 3306 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- An Anypoint Platform account
- Anypoint Studio 7.14 or later with embedded Mule 4.4 runtime
- Advanced REST Client 16.0.1 or later (or any other REST client application)
Get a detailed setup document here.
Learn material at your own pace, on your schedule.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.