Getting Started with Anypoint Platform (Mule 4)
- 2 days
- Self-paced (Free)
- Level 1
This introductory course is for anyone involved in an Anypoint Platform™ project who wants to get hands-on experience learning about the platform and how to use it to discover, consume, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern APIs. Students will not write any code in this course.
Note: This course is not for developers and architects who are going to take the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals course, which includes this content and more.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
Note: For the Mule 3 version of the course, go here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Describe the benefits of application networks and API-led connectivity.
- Use Anypoint Exchange as a central repository for the discovery and reuse of assets.
- Use Flow Designer to build integration apps that consume APIs from Exchange and transform data.
- Use API Designer to define APIs with RAML and make them discoverable by adding them to Exchange.
- Use Anypoint Studio to build APIs that connect to databases and transform data with DataWeave.
- Deploy API implementations to CloudHub.
- Use API Manager to create and deploy API proxies that govern access to APIs.
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, REST, and SOAP
- A computer with:
- At least 8-16 GB RAM (16 highly recommended), 2GHz CPU, and 10GB available storage
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Internet access to ports 80 and 3306 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- An Anypoint Platform account
- Anypoint Studio 7.7.0 or later with embedded Mule 4.3 runtime
- Advanced REST Client (or any other REST client application)
- (Optional) If no internet access to ports 80 and 3306, OpenJDK 8 (not 11 or a later version)
Get a detailed setup document here.
Learn material at your own pace, on your schedule.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
6 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.