Getting Started with MuleSoft Robotic Process Automation
- 2 days
- Self-paced (Free)
- Level 1
MuleSoft Robotic Process Automation (RPA) helps businesses automate repetitive processes and tasks using point-and-click tools to automate workflows instantly and improve operational efficiency. MuleSoft RPA provides full visibility of return on investment (ROI), customizable dashboards to analyze automation, rapidly configurable RPA Bots, real time debugging, and recognition and extraction of texts from images, screens, PDFs, and emails.
In this course, students will implement an end-to-end automation use case as they progress through the Create, Evaluate, Design, Build, Test, Deploy, and Manage/Monitor lifecycle phases of MuleSoft RPA.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Automate human user tasks using MuleSoft RPA solutions.
- Discover MuleSoft RPA project management tasks.
- Create design documentation for RPA business processes.
- Build MuleSoft RPA business processes in MuleSoft RPA Builder.
- Test an RPA process using MuleSoft RPA Manager.
- Deploy RPA processes to MuleSoft RPA Bot using MuleSoft RPA Manager.
- Manage and monitor MuleSoft RPA processes in MuleSoft RPA Manager.
Developers, architects, consultants, and technical end users who want to get hands-on experience using MuleSoft RPA
There are no prerequisites for this course.
In order to follow along with the walkthroughs, you require an Automation license.
- A Windows computer or a Windows VM with administrative access and a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Unrestricted internet access
- Ability to download and install software on the local machine (or VM)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge