Anypoint Platform Operations: API Management
- 1 day
- Level 1
This course is for all operations and administration personnel, developers, and architects who want to get hands-on experience managing and deploying APIs on Anypoint Platform™ (whether on the cloud or using the Private Cloud Edition).
Get a datasheet for the course here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Navigate Anypoint Platform.
- Document, test, and share APIs using Anypoint Exchange.
- Create, deploy, and manage API instances.
- Govern APIs with policies and SLA tiers.
- Promote APIs from one environment to another.
- Organize APIs with versioning.
- Analyze and monitor APIs using API Manager, Anypoint Analytics, and Anypoint Monitoring.
- A computer with a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Unrestricted internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- An Anypoint Platform account
- Advanced REST Client (or any other REST client application)
Get a detailed setup document here.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
17 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.