Anypoint Platform Operations: API Management
- 1 day
- Level 1
This course is for all operations and administration personnel, developers, and architects who want to get hands-on experience managing and deploying APIs on Anypoint Platform™ (whether on the cloud or using the Private Cloud Edition).
Get a datasheet for the course here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Navigate Anypoint Platform.
- Document, test, and share APIs using Anypoint Exchange.
- Create, deploy, and manage API instances.
- Govern APIs with policies and SLA tiers.
- Promote APIs from one environment to another.
- Organize APIs with versioning.
- Analyze and monitor APIs using API Manager, Anypoint Analytics, and Anypoint Monitoring.
- A computer with a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Unrestricted internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- An Anypoint Platform account
- Advanced REST Client (or any other REST client application)
Get a detailed setup document here.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
28 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Japanese course links can be found in the Summary section for the course, where available.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.