Anypoint Platform Operations: CloudHub
- 2 days
- Level 1
Note: On August 16, 2022, MuleSoft released CloudHub 2.0. If you are going to be using CloudHub 2.0, instead of CloudHub, see the Anypoint Platform Operations: CloudHub 2.0 course.
This course is for all operations and administration personnel, developers, and architects who want to get hands-on experience managing and monitoring Mule applications deployed to CloudHub.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Configure, deploy, manage, monitor, and analyze Mule applications on CloudHub.
- Configure load balancing and high availability options for Mule applications on CloudHub.
- Use the Anypoint Platform REST APIs to manage Mule applications on CloudHub.
- A knowledge of system administration and server commands
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
- A computer with a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Unrestricted internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- Advanced REST Client (or any other REST client application)
- Anypoint Platform CLI tool
- Apache JMeter 5.3
Get a detailed setup document here.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
10 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Japanese course links can be found in the Summary section for the course, where available.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.