Anypoint Platform Operations: CloudHub
- 2 days
- Level 1
This course is for all operations and administration personnel, developers, and architects who want to get hands-on experience managing and monitoring Mule applications deployed to CloudHub.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Configure, deploy, manage, monitor, and analyze Mule applications on CloudHub.
- Configure load balancing and high availability options for Mule applications on CloudHub.
- Use the Anypoint Platform REST APIs to manage Mule applications on CloudHub.
- A knowledge of system administration and server commands
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
- A computer with a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Unrestricted internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- Advanced REST Client (or any other REST client application)
- Anypoint Platform CLI tool
- Apache JMeter 5.3
Get a detailed setup document here.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
23 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.