Anypoint Platform Operations: CloudHub 2.0
- 2 days
- Level 1
Registration for the instructor-led course
MuleSoft expert-led courses have a new home. Visit Trailhead Academy to learn more and register.
This course is for all DevOps engineers, IT operations, developers, and architects who want to get hands-on experience managing and monitoring Mule applications deployed to CloudHub 2.0.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
Note: This course does not focus on the differences between CloudHub and CloudHub 2.0, or on defining a migration path. Material related to migration will be made available at a later date. For the previous CloudHub version of the course, go here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Configure, deploy, manage, monitor, and analyze Mule applications on CloudHub 2.0.
- Configure load balancing and high availability options for Mule applications on CloudHub 2.0.
- Use the Anypoint Platform REST APIs to manage Mule applications on CloudHub 2.0.
- A knowledge of system administration and server commands
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
- A computer with a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Unrestricted internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- Advanced REST Client (or any other REST client application)
- Anypoint Platform CLI tool
- Apache JMeter 5.3
Get a detailed setup document here.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.