Anypoint Platform Operations: Runtime Fabric Appliance
- 2 days
- Level 1
Anypoint Runtime Fabric is a container service that automates and orchestrates the deployment of Mule runtimes across Amazon Web Service (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and on-premises data centers that can be managed through a single MuleSoft-hosted control plane. Runtime Fabric is available as a package that is installable on an existing Kubernetes environment that is operated and managed by the customer, or as an appliance that includes Docker and Kubernetes. This course is for all operations personnel, developers, and architects who want to get hands-on experience installing, configuring, managing, and monitoring customer-hosted Mule runtimes and applications using the Runtime Fabric appliance.
Note: This course uses the Runtime Fabric appliance on AWS and includes content on how to install and configure the Runtime Fabric appliance. If you are planning to use Runtime Fabric on self-managed Kubernetes, you should not take this course. You should take a new course that uses Runtime Fabric on self-managed Kubernetes (EKS or AKS) that is under development and will be available in Q1 2021.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Describe the features, benefits, and architecture of Runtime Fabric.
- Install and configure the Runtime Fabric appliance.
- Deploy Mule applications to Runtime Fabric.
- Scale Runtime Fabric deployments for performance and high availability.
- Use Anypoint Runtime Manager and to manage, monitor, and analyze Mule applications.
- Use OpsCenter and Anypoint Monitoring for dashboarding and monitoring.
Operations personnel, developers, and architects who want to get hands-on experience installing, configuring, and using the Runtime Fabric appliance
- A knowledge of system administration and server commands
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- A basic knowledge of working on Linux systems
- A basic understanding of remote connection mechanisms such as SSL and SSH
- (Optional, but useful) A basic understanding of containerization concepts and technologies
- A computer with at least 2GB available RAM and 500MB available storage
- Unrestricted internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- An SSH client
- OpenJDK 8
- Apache JMeter
Get a detailed setup document here.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
18 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Japanese course links can be found in the Summary section for the course, where available.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.