Anypoint Platform Operations: Runtime Fabric
- 2 days
- Level 1
Anypoint Runtime Fabric is a container service that automates and orchestrates the deployment of Mule runtimes across Amazon Web Service (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and on-premises data centers that can be managed through a single MuleSoft-hosted control plane. This course is for all operations personnel, developers, and architects who want to get hands-on experience installing, configuring, managing, and monitoring customer-hosted Mule runtimes and applications using Runtime Fabric.
Note: This course uses AWS.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Describe the features, benefits, and architecture of Runtime Fabric.
- Install and configure Runtime Fabric.
- Deploy Mule applications to Runtime Fabric.
- Scale Runtime Fabric deployments for performance and high availability.
- Use Anypoint Runtime Manager and to manage, monitor, and analyze Mule applications.
- Use OpsCenter for dashboarding and monitoring.
Operations personnel, developers, and architects who want to get hands-on experience with Runtime Fabric
- A knowledge of system administration and server commands
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- A basic knowledge of working on Linux systems
- A basic understanding of remote connection mechanisms such as SSL and SSH
- (Optional, but useful) A basic understanding of containerization concepts and technologies
- A computer with at least 2GB available RAM and 500MB available storage
- Unrestricted internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- An SSH client
- OpenJDK 8
- Apache JMeter
Get a detailed setup document here.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
15 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.