Anypoint Platform Operations: Universal API Management
- 3 days
- Level 1
Registration for the instructor-led course
MuleSoft expert-led courses have a new home. Visit Trailhead Academy to learn more and register.
MuleSoft’s universal API management on Anypoint Platform is the next evolution of API management, providing full lifecycle management capabilities to APIs that are built and deployed anywhere in any architecture or environment. It is a collection of new and existing products that provide a single control plane to enable comprehensive visibility, flexible management, and consistent governance of APIs at scale, no matter the size, language, or cloud.
In this course, students get hands-on experience using Anypoint API Manager, Anypoint Mule Gateway, Anypoint Flex Gateway, Anypoint API Governance, Anypoint CLI, Anypoint Monitoring, and Anypoint API Analytics to manage, deploy, govern, secure, monitor, and analyze APIs.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Manage APIs deployed in Anypoint Platform or elsewhere in a single control plane using Anypoint API Manager.
- Use Anypoint Exchange and public portals to document, version, and share API specifications.
- Control and secure APIs running anywhere using Anypoint Flex Gateway.
- Control and secure APIs running in Anypoint Platform using Anypoint Mule Gateway.
- Govern APIs with policies and SLA tiers.
- Ensure consistent quality and compliance across APIs using Anypoint API Governance.
- Analyze and monitor APIs using Anypoint Monitoring.
- Improve the reliability, performance and value of APIs using Anypoint API Analytics.
DevOps engineers, operations and administrative personnel, developers, and architects who want to get hands-on experience managing APIs using Anypoint Platform
- A computer with a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Unrestricted internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- An Anypoint Platform account
- Advanced REST Client (or any other REST client application)
Get a detailed setup document here.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.