Anypoint Platform Development: Production-Ready Development Practices (Mule 4)
- 3 days
- Level 2
This course is for developers who have mastered the fundamentals of creating Mule applications with Anypoint Studio and Anypoint Platform™ and now want to learn the skills and best practices to implement production-ready Mule applications — applications that are ready to be used in a DevOps environment in professional software development projects. This includes securely provisioning API-related artifacts; automating the building, unit testing, and deployment of Mule applications; making Mule applications easily monitored; sharing development assets between projects; and more.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
Note: This is a Mule 4 course. For an advanced Mule 3 course, go here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to use best practices to:
- Interactively provision API-related artifacts and secure access to APIs.
- Enhance data protection using HTTPS.
- Configure Mule applications succinctly and securely for different deployment environments.
- Automate the building, unit testing, and deployment of Mule applications using Maven-based tooling.
- Write unit tests for Mule flows using MUnit that is optimized for reuse and maintainability.
- Improve monitorability of Mule applications through healthchecks and operational logging.
- Share assets and resources including code, connector configurations, and more between projects.
Software developers who have mastered the fundamentals of creating Mule applications with Anypoint Studio and Anypoint Platform and now want to learn the skills and best practices to build production-ready Mule applications for professional software development projects
- Experience developing Mule 4 applications as demonstrated by one of the following:
- Passing the MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4) exam
- Completion of the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 4) course
- Completion of the Anypoint Platform Development: Mule 4 for Mule 3 Users course
- A solid understanding of essential Maven concepts Note: If you are new to Maven (a build automation tool), you need to learn Maven fundamentals BEFORE taking this course. Suggested tutorials include Apache Maven Tutorial, Maven in 5 Minutes, and Maven Getting Started Guide.
- A computer with:
- At least 8-16 GB RAM (16 highly recommended), 2GHz CPU, and 10GB available storage
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Internet access to ports 80 and 443 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- An Anypoint Platform account
- OpenJDK 8 (not 11 or a later version)
- Anypoint Studio 7.5.0 or later with embedded Mule 4.3 runtime
- Advanced REST Client (or any other REST client application)
- Apache Maven 3.5.4 or later
Get a detailed setup document here.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
12 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.