Anypoint Platform Operations: API Management
This instructor-led course is for all operations and administration personnel, developers, and architects who want to get hands-on experience managing and deploying APIs on Anypoint Platform (whether Anypoint Platform is MuleSoft-hosted in the cloud or customer-hosted using Anypoint Platform Private Cloud Edition).
Note: This course is for both Mule 3 and Mule 4.
A downloadable datasheet for the course can be found here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Manage API access with business groups and API portals.
- Create and deploy API proxies.
- Secure and manage APIs with policies and SLA tiers.
- Organize APIs with versioning and documentation.
- Analyze and monitor APIs.
- Describe and navigate Anypoint Platform
- Explain the API development lifecycle with Anypoint Platform
- Organize users with business groups
- Use Anypoint Platform roles and permissions
- Create and use custom roles
- Create APIs in Design Center by consuming reusable API fragments from Anypoint Exchange
- Publish, document, and test API specifications in Anypoint Exchange
- Control API access using Exchange portals
- Discover APIs through public portals
- Customize public portals in Exchange
- Describe the API Gateway
- Deploy API proxies to Mule runtimes
- Explain how to manage an API without an API proxy
- Explain runtime policies
- Secure APIs with the OAuth 2.0 token enforcement policy
- Enforce Service Level Agreement (SLA) tiers
- Apply SLA-based policies to APIs
- Apply the spike control policy to APIs
- Create and apply custom policies
- Describe the cross-origin resource sharing policy
- Define the order of execution of policies
- Promote managed APIs from one environment to another
- Version APIs in Design Center
- Document changes in API versions inside portals
- Deprecate older versions of APIs
- Create API alert notifications
- View API analytics in the Anypoint Analytics Dashboard
- Create custom charts
- Export data from charts
- Create and run custom reports
- Explain how to enable API analytics in third-party software