Training terms and conditions
General terms and conditions
- All purchases of MuleSoft training and certification services expire at 12 months from the original date of purchase if unconsumed, unless contracted in writing otherwise.
- In the event of an eligible cancellation and request for refund, in most cases MuleSoft will provide Flexible Training Credits toward future services rather than issuing a refund directly.
- Additional terms and conditions other than what are listed here may also apply, as specified at the time of purchase. Please review your order carefully before completing the purchase.
Cancellations or change of class date
- Cancellations must be received at least 10 business days prior to the start of class. If you fail to cancel before class start and/or do not attend class, no credit or monetary refund will be issued.
- If conditions are met for a full cancellation and a request for refund, MuleSoft will provide Flexible Training Credits toward future services rather than issuing a refund directly.
MuleSoft’s right to cancel public classes
- In the case of low enrollment, MuleSoft may at its discretion cancel or reschedule a class. If you are in a class that is cancelled, we will help find a replacement class for you. Please contact us for more information.
- Private classes are for a maximum of 12 students. Exception requests for additional students require approval from the regional Training department manager, are rarely granted, and would incur additional fees.
- Travel and related expenses are not included in private course price and will be invoice separately.
- You are responsible for providing the classroom facility and equipment, performing the required setup, and ensuring the students meet any prerequisites. MuleSoft will not be held accountable for issues related to these tasks.
- Certifications expire at 2 years from the date of certification, unless stated otherwise.
- Please read our full Certification Exam Terms and Conditions
Self-paced course offerings
- Self-paced course offerings do not include direct support from MuleSoft’s Training and Certification team. In order to make this offering possible, peer support is provided via the MuleSoft Training forums.
- Materials and other intellectual property used in any services or deliverables provided are and shall remain the sole property of MuleSoft. Any unauthorized reuse, distribution, or reproduction in any form is prohibited.
Flexible Training Credits (FTCs)
- Each Flexible Training Credit can be used to purchase $250 USD list value of training courses or certification exams, and each course and certification option has an associated price in both US dollars and credits.
- Flexible Training Credits are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Flexible Training Credits may not be used as a payment method for additional Flexible Training Credits.
- Flexible Training Credits cannot be transferred or re-assigned.
- Flexible Training Credits may generally only be used for students in the region where the credits were purchased. Exceptions must be approved by the Training department.
- Services provided by 3rd party vendors may be excluded. Please consult with a member of the MuleSoft Training and Certification team with any questions.
Credit card purchases
- Invoices will not be provided for credit card purchases. If an invoice is required for your records, please reach out to your MuleSoft Account Executive to purchase via an Order Form.
- MuleSoft cannot provide monetary refunds for credit card purchases.