MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect - Level 1 MAINTENANCE
- 45 minutes
The MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect – Level 1 MAINTENANCE exam is a short maintenance exam for the MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect - Level 1 certification, and extends the certification validity for an additional two years from the date you pass the exam.
The MCPA – Level 1 MAINTENANCE exam validates that a MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect - Level 1 has maintained the knowledge and skills to be able to define and be responsible for an organization’s Anypoint Platform strategy, and can direct the emergence of an effective application network out of individual integration solutions following API-led connectivity across an organization using Anypoint Platform. Certified candidates should be able to:
- Optimize and shape the Anypoint Platform deployment in the specific organizational context, working with business, infrastructure, InfoSec, and other teams.
- Define how Anypoint Platform is used in conjunction with other tools and applications in the organization.
- Define the usage of Anypoint Platform and the corresponding organizational and process changes needed to help the platform be sustainable.
- Provide guidance and drive the creation of standards, reusable assets, and automation required for scale and multi-LoB adoption.
Get a datasheet for the exam here.
To purchase and take this exam, you must have a current MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect – Level 1 certification.
- Format: Multiple-choice, closed book, proctored, online
- Length: 25 questions
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Pass score: 70%
- Language: English
You can take the exam a maximum of 2 times, with a 24-hour wait between attempts. After an unsuccessful second attempt, you can only take the full MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect – Level 1 exam.
If you have a current MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect - Level 1 (Mule 4) certification, you can purchase the exam with one of the following. Each includes one free retake.
- 0.25 Flexible Training Credit (FTC)
The certification expires two years from the date you pass the exam.
You can best prepare for the exam by reviewing the topics below and making sure that you have been actively using them in Mule 4 projects. If you need a review or refresher, the following resources are available to help you prepare:
- Instructor-led training: Anypoint Platform Architecture: Application Networks
- Recommended as the most effective and efficient method of preparation
- 3-day class
- Private, public, onsite, and online classes available
- Includes two free attempts for this exam
- Practice quiz
- 20+ multiple-choice questions of comparable difficulty to the questions on the exam
The exam validates that you can perform the following tasks.
Note: ARC: NET is the acronym for the Anypoint Platform Architecture: Application Networks course.