MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4) MAINTENANCE
- 45 minutes
The MuleSoft Certified Developer – Level 1 (Mule 4) MAINTENANCE exam is a short maintenance exam for the MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4) certification, and extends the certification validity for an additional two years from the date you pass the exam.
The MCD – Level 1 (Mule 4) MAINTENANCE exam validates that a MuleSoft Certified Developer – Level 1 (Mule 4) has maintained the required knowledge and skills to be able to successfully work on basic Mule 4 projects with guidance and supervision, and can design, build, test and debug, deploy, and manage basic APIs and integrations. Certified candidates should be able to:
- Use MuleSoft-hosted Anypoint Platform to take a basic API through all the steps of its lifecycle: design, build, deploy, manage, and govern.
- Use Anypoint Studio to build, test, and debug basic Mule 4 integrations and API implementations.
- Use Mule 4 connectors to connect to a range of resources including databases, files, web services, SaaS applications, and JMS queues.
- Perform basic data transformations using DataWeave 2.
- Use Mule 4 event processors to control event flow, handle errors, and process batch records.
Get a datasheet for the exam here.
To purchase and take this exam, you must have a current MuleSoft Certified Developer – Level 1 (Mule 4) certification.
- Format: Multiple-choice, closed book, proctored, online
- Length: 25 questions
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Pass score: 70%
- Language: English
You can take the exam a maximum of 2 times, with a 24-hour wait between attempts. After an unsuccessful second attempt, you can only take the full MuleSoft Certified Developer – Level 1 exam.
If you have a current MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4) certification, you can purchase the exam with one of the following. Each includes one free retake.
- 0.25 Flexible Training Credit (FTC)
The certification expires two years from the date you pass the exam.
You can best prepare for the exam by reviewing the topics below and making sure that you have been actively using them in Mule 4 projects. If you need a review or refresher, the following resources are available to help you prepare:
- Instructor-led training: Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 4)
- Recommended as the most effective and efficient method of preparation
- 5-day class
- Private, public, onsite, and online classes available
- Includes two attempts for this exam
- Self-study training: Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 4)
- 60+ step-by-step exercises to teach you the basics
- All content available instantly for you to complete at your own pace
- Supported by the peer-to-peer MuleSoft training forum
- Successful completion of the course includes two MuleSoft-sponsored attempts for this exam
- Self-assessment quiz
- 5+ multiple-choice questions for each course module
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses
- Do-it-yourself exercises
- 10+ DIY exercises to get experience with and apply the knowledge gained in class
- Starting code and solutions provided
- Can be completed in any order
The exam validates that you can perform the following tasks.
Note: DEV: FUN4 is the acronym for the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 4) course. DEV: DIY4 is the acronym for the MCD - Level 1 / Development Fundamentals (Mule 4) Self-Assessment Quiz & DIY Exercises materials.