MuleSoft.U Flow Design
This self-paced course is for people that work with data and want to get hands-on experience using the web-based Anypoint Flow Designer to build integrations that connect systems quickly and easily.
At the end of this course, students should be able to use Anypoint Flow Designer to:
- Build, debug, and deploy Mule applications.
- Retrieve data from databases, REST APIs, and SOAP APIs.
- Transform data using the DataWeave visual mapper.
- Control event flow and handle errors.
- Transfer data to other systems.
For application owners or data scientists with integration needs
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
- A computer with:
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- The latest version of Firefox or Chrome or Internet Explorer 10 or newer
- Unrestricted internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- An Anypoint Platform account
- Postman REST client app (or some other REST client app)
- Create basic applications using the Mule runtime
- Describe how to use Anypoint Platform to create and access APIs
- Deploy Mule applications
- Capture input from query parameters and URI parameters
- Retrieve data from databases, REST APIs, and SOAP APIs
- Transform data using a visual mapper
- Transform different responses into one common standard
- Transform data using conditional expressions
- Use DataWeave functions
- Route events based on conditions
- Handle errors
- Transfer data to a Salesforce database