Anypoint Platform Operations: API Community Manager
- 1 day
- Level 1
This course is for anyone in a technical role who wants to get hands-on experience as a community administrator using API Community Manager. Students will build and manage a customized experience for API consumers to discover and learn how to use their APIs effectively.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Engage API developers with API Community Manager.
- Customize and personalize developer experiences based on API consumer needs.
- Auto-populate interactive documentation from Anypoint Exchange.
- Manage member approval and support community members with developer forums.
- A basic understanding of APIs, REST, and HTTP
- A computer with a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Unrestricted internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- Advanced REST Client (or any other REST client application)
Get a detailed setup document here.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
9 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Japanese course links can be found in the Summary section for the course, where available.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.