Anypoint Platform Operations: Customer-Hosted Runtimes
- 2 days
- Level 1
This course is for all operations and administration personnel, developers, and architects who want to get hands-on experience managing and monitoring customer-hosted Mule runtimes and applications (on-premises or in a private cloud) with Anypoint Runtime Manager (whether on the cloud or using the Private Cloud Edition).
Get a datasheet for the course here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Describe the Mule runtime architecture.
- Install, configure, run, tune, and scale Mule runtimes.
- Deploy Mule applications to Mule runtimes.
- Use Anypoint Runtime Manager to manage, monitor, and analyze Mule runtimes and Mule applications.
- Scale and tune Mule runtimes and Mule applications.
- Automate administration tasks.
- A knowledge of system administration and server commands
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
- A computer with:
- At least 4GB available RAM, 2GHz CPU, and 4GB available storage
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Unrestricted internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- Unrestricted WebSocket access (ws:// and wss://) to ports 80 and 433
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- OpenJDK 8 (not 11 or a later version)
- Mule 4.3 runtime
- Anypoint Platform CLI tool
- Advanced REST Client (or any other REST client application)
- (Optional) VisualVM
- (Optional) Cygwin utilities for Windows
- (Optional) Microsoft Process Explorer for Windows
Get a detailed setup document here.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
21 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Japanese course links can be found in the Summary section for the course, where available.