Anypoint Platform Operations: Customer-Hosted Runtimes
- 2 days
- Level 1
Registration for the instructor-led course
MuleSoft expert-led courses have a new home. Visit Trailhead Academy to learn more and register.
This course is for all operations and administration personnel, developers, and architects who want to get hands-on experience managing and monitoring customer-hosted Mule runtimes and applications (on-premises or in a private cloud) with Anypoint Runtime Manager (whether on the cloud or using the Private Cloud Edition).
Get a datasheet for the course here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Describe the Mule runtime architecture.
- Install, configure, run, tune, and scale Mule runtimes.
- Deploy Mule applications to Mule runtimes.
- Use Anypoint Runtime Manager to manage, monitor, and analyze Mule runtimes and Mule applications.
- Scale and tune Mule runtimes and Mule applications.
- Automate administration tasks.
- A knowledge of system administration and server commands
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
- A computer with:
- At least 4GB available RAM, 2GHz CPU, and 4GB available storage
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Unrestricted internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- Unrestricted WebSocket access (ws:// and wss://) to ports 80 and 433
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- OpenJDK 8 (not 11 or a later version)
- Mule 4.3 runtime
- Anypoint Platform CLI tool
- Advanced REST Client (or any other REST client application)
- (Optional) VisualVM
- (Optional) Cygwin utilities for Windows
- (Optional) Microsoft Process Explorer for Windows
Get a detailed setup document here.
Schedule a private training for six or more students online or onsite at your office.