Anypoint Platform: Flow Design
Anypoint Platform: Flow Design 4.0
This instructor-led course is for people that work with data and want to get hands-on experience using the new web-based flow designer in Design Center to build integrations that connect systems quickly and easily.
A downloadable data sheet for the course can be found here.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Build, debug, and deploy Mule applications.
- Retrieve data from databases, REST APIs, and SOAP APIs.
- Transform data using the DataWeave visual mapper.
- Add application logic and handle errors.
- Transfer data to other systems.
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
- A computer with:
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- The latest version of Firefox or Chrome or Internet Explorer 10 or newer
- Unrestricted internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- An Anypoint Platform account
- Postman REST client app (or some other REST client app)
A detailed setup document can be found here.
- Create basic Mule applications
- Define API-led connectivity and its benefits
- Describe how to use Anypoint Platform to create and access APIs
- Access API assets and documentation on Anypoint Exchange
- Retrieve data from databases, REST APIs, and SOAP APIs
- Capture input from query parameters and URI parameters
- Transform data using the DataWeave Visual Mapper
- Transform JSON responses into one common standard JSON schema
- Transform data using conditional expressions
- Use DataWeave functions
- Synchronize data to databases
- Transfer data to RESTAPIs
- Transfer data to FTP servers
- Route events based on conditions
- Handle errors