Anypoint Platform Development: Production-Ready Integrations (Mule 4)
- 4 days
- Level 2
This course is for developers who have mastered the fundamentals of creating Mule applications with Anypoint Studio and Anypoint Platform™ and now want to learn the skills and best practices to implement production-ready integrations — applications that apply essential integration patterns to take on the production challenges of distributed communication.
Get a datasheet for the course here.
Note: Prior completion of the Anypoint Platform Development: Production-Ready Development Practices course is recommended but not required.
At the end of this course, students should be able to use best practices to:
- Invoke REST APIs and SOAP web services using various client components taking into consideration the non-functional properties of API invocations.
- Pass messages asynchronously reliably between Mule flows and Mule applications.
- Use various modules and techniques to implement message validation across Mule flows and Mule applications.
- Apply essential Enterprise Integration Patterns to orchestrate multiple Mule applications and API invocations.
- Use various techniques and Anypoint Platform components to store and manage state in an application network to increase performance and resilience.
- Identify and extract reusable Mule application code into different Mule runtime extensions.
Software developers who have mastered the fundamentals of creating Mule applications with Anypoint Studio and Anypoint Platform and now want to learn the skills and best practices to implement production-ready integrations — applications that apply essential integration patterns to take on the production challenges of distributed communication
- Experience developing Mule 4 applications as demonstrated by one of the following:
- Attainment of the MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4) certification
- Completion of the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 4) course
- Completion of the Anypoint Platform Development: Mule 4 for Mule 3 Users course
- Experience using Maven to build Mule 4 applications Note: If you do not have Mule Maven experience, you should first complete the Anypoint Platform Development: Production-Ready Development Practices course.
- A computer with:
- At least 8-16 GB RAM (16 highly recommended), 2GHz CPU, and 10GB available storage
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Internet access to ports 80 and 443 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- The latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge
- An Anypoint Platform account
- OpenJDK 8 (not 11 or a later version)
- Anypoint Studio 7.11.0 or later with embedded Mule 4 runtime
- Advanced REST Client 16.0.1 or later (or any other REST client application)
- Apache Maven 3.5.4 or later
Get a detailed setup document here.
Attend a live course online or in-person at select locations.
22 available courses
There are no courses currently available. Adjust your filter settings to expand your search.
Japanese course links can be found in the Summary section for the course, where available.